We're looking for an experienced strategist confident in all things content and passionate about the world of FMCG. We're looking for someone who expertise in digital content.
This is a key role within our client onsite team & will provide consumer & market insight, inspiration & strategic direction for some of the region & worlds leading brands under the personal care category
The person will reporting to Global Planning & Strategy Director in UK & Business Director in Indonesia. This is a client facing role, where you will be expected to be comfortable working closely wih client brand team, central marketing teams & client agency partners.
- Develop insights and strategic response to briefs- campaigns, interruptiive or needs based content & new product development
- Champion & drive a mobile first & short form content agenda in line with our client best practice
- Advise clients & colleagues on approaches to effective Content Strategies that inform content briefs & requirement
- Assess, develop & implement effective content strategies to meet client briefs across all necessary touch points
- Manage & facilitate stake holders engagement sessions & workshop on all aspects of content collaborating directly with client teams & specialist partners including search, social media, CRM, ECommerce, Content & Data.
- Be a facilitator for right first time content ensuring that we have the right insights & collaboration to direct content development
- Responsible for the development of best in class content & strategies informed by consumer, category, channel & performance insights by our client insight teams & relevant special partners
- Bachelor Degree from reputable university
- Minimum 5 years experience in a Senior Strategy role with Content Strategy a core function
- Strong in content marketing (social media, seach, display, dotcom, Ecommerce, Digital OHH
- Strong understanding of content: Formats, Performance, Testing, Optimisation & Search (SEM - SEO)