This is a regional sales role based in Indonesia office. The candidate is responsible for developing a strong demand, market and sales opportunities for and increasing the sales revenue of Tekla’s solutions for Precast and Contractor Segment in Indonesia. This position reports directly to the Country Manager and work closely with the Precast and Contractor Segment Director.
As the Sales Engineer Manager, you will be expected to:
· Achieve the sales quota and strategic initiatives assigned
· Develop the Precast and Contractor segment business and footprint in Indonesia to increase market share and sales revenue
· Identify and develop relationship with industry influencers to create mindshare and generate demand for Tekla Solution
· Design and execute demand and lead-generation initiatives to build healthy sales funnel
· Manage and control sales process to achieve predictable pipeline from prospecting, qualifying, management and sales closure
· Identify strategic account and develop executive relationships as well as strategic account plans to win and grow key accounts
· Manage and maintain good customer relationship and service to attain excellent customer satisfaction and renewal business
· Develop and execute annual Business plan and Strategic initiatives to grow business.
· Support and oversee successful implementation of country segment business plan
Qualification and Job Experience required
· Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Civil and Structural or construction related discipline. Those with business or marketing related degrees with experience in the construction related industry will also be considered
· At least 3 years of working experience in the construction industry in field of design, engineering, detailing, construction management, and construction planning or quantity survey. Those with experience in using Tekla Structures or Xsteel will have added advantage but it is not necessary a must as training will be provided.
· Good domain knowledge of the construction industry business, practices and policies. Those with good contacts with industry influencers, construction leaders and associations will have added advantage.
· At least with 3 years of sales experience. Those with sales experience in a software organisation will be an added advantage.
· Candidates must have strong presentation skills, written and oral communication abilities as well as the ability to foster team collaboration