One of our clients, a Multinational shoe manufacturing company is looking for candidates for the positions of:
Production Planning Manager
He/she will be responsible for below matters:
1.Distribute production schedules or work orders to departments.
2.Review documents, such as production schedules, work orders, or staffing tables, to determine personnel or materials requirements or material priorities.
3.Requisite and maintain inventories of materials or supplies necessary to meet production demands.
4.Arrange for delivery, assembly, or distribution of supplies or parts to expedite flow of materials and meet production schedules.
5.Confer with department supervisors or other personnel to assess progress and discuss needed changes.
1. Indonesian with bachelor degree in relevant Engineering subject from reputable university
2. Having experience in Production Planning in manufacturing at least 10 years and managerial level at least 5 years.
3. Willing to work in Serang (Banten) for 2 years then to be relocated to Central Java
4. Good command of English both for speaking and written, is a MUST
5. Good leadership with high initiative