Our client is an Indonesian social commerce app for group buying, launched in March 2020 and now has raised Series A round of funding worth US$10 Million led by Go Ventures.
- 2+ years of experience in developing Android apps with Kotlin
- Strong experience/knowledge in Java, Kotlin, Android SDK
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent data structure and algorithm
- Familiarity with REST/SOAP APIs to connect mobile applications to backend services
- Extensive knowledge of Object Oriented programming concepts, design patterns and code architectures (MVP and MVVM is necessary), should have a strong passion for software development
- Supercharge development of our Android App using Kotlin and should be able to analyse the issues and enhancements to Android app
- Develop highly interactive features such as games, live streams, videos, and others to help improve retention of users
- Develop core ecommerce features to help improve usability and user experience
- Research technical issues and provide recommendations to enhance reusability, consistency, performance, and maintainability.