One of our clients, an automotive related e-commerce coming from Thailand is looking for an:
ASSISTANT FINANCE & ACCOUNTING MANAGER
Supporting and Managing a full spectrum of finance and accounting functions and oversee AP, AR, and GL team. You must also be able to provide advice on all finance and accounting related matters to the team and relevant stakeholders.
· Settle payment to seller and income from customer
· Day to Day Monitoring the finance booking and internal process controlling
· Month end closing to generate the required internal and external report
· Prepare and review monthly balance sheet reconciliations
· Mentoring AP, AR, and GL team for daily operation and development
· Tax submission such as withholding tax, VAT, corporate income tax.
· Providing advice and acting as a business partner to the senior management in financial planning and business analysis, P&L and other business-related matters.
· Perform the internal audit process and consultancy in other critical process
· Coaching the teams and constantly improving the efficiency of the department in both areas of hard skill and soft skill as well as system.
· Bachelor's degree or higher in any related field.
· More than 5 Year experience as assistant finance & accounting manager.
· Experience of dealing with external tax/revenue authorities.
· Pro-active and positive attitude.
· Able to work under pressure and willing to learn in a fast moving environment.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office especially Microsoft Excel.
· Strong analytical skills.
· Good command in English communication both writing and speaking.