Our client, which industry in Warehouse and Logistics, seek for local Branch Manager Semarang:
- Plan, monitor, evaluate and determine the work system of administration, finance and human resources, including company's assets at the branch to support branch operational.
- Coordinate, arrange and decide the work system of sales force at branch to ensure sales target achievement.
- Verification all reports: sales, warehouse operation, administration, finance and report the updates of branch operational.
- Maintain good relationship with all customers by direct visit and meeting.
- Coordinate, monitor and evaluate the human resources performance.
- Prepare and implement the strategy to market and business development.
- Age maximum 40 years old.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering, Business Studies/ Administration/ Management, Logistic/ Transportation or equivalent from well-known university.
- Having experience min. 5 years at similar position.
- Having experience working at Supply Chain Industry, preferably warehouse & 3PL Company.
- Experience in implementing new SCM system (computerized/ non computerized).
- Having experience in handling supply chain project (Warehousing or Freight Forwarding).
- Having expertise in Warehouse Management System (WMS).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to write reports and business correspondence.
- Strong in analytical, persuasive and customer service oriented.
- Good leadership skill, Initiative, team work, integrity, and detail-oriented person.
- Fluently in English Oral & Written is a must.
- Willing to be placed in Semarang.