Our client is a Japanese company engage in energy investment business, currently looking for Business Development Analyst & Researcher - ENERGY Business (STUDY ABROAD are welcome) - executive position (no subordinate).
- Business Development and Market Researcher.
- Administration duties (such as making internal/external documents etc.)
- Creating business proposals.
- Drafting and reviewing contracts.
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs.
- Researching business opportunities and viable income streams.
- Following industry trends locally and internationally.
- Some translation and interpretation work.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Doctorate, any field.
- Required skills: business development in energy or mining sector, strong and vast networking with BUMN especially PLN also ESDM - Pertamina etc., market research, administration matters (such as making internal/external documents etc.), vast networking to various company such as gas; power; renewable energy, networking to energy transportation; distribution; logistic; & other companies, superb negotiation; presentation and project management skill, reliable; has ability to multitask; good time management; & prioritize projects.
- Required language: English
- At least 7 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Jl. Jend. Sudirman, Jakarta.
- Full-Time with probation period available.
Should you are suitable and interested, kindly apply your updated CV (detail English CV in Microsoft Word format to email@example.com ; also reason for leaving previous & current company), detail remuneration package (salary (net/gross), allowances, bonus etc.). Thank you.