One of our clients, an automotive related e-commerce from Thailand is looking for a:
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
· Acquisition of new well-known auto parts brand, fleet, franchised workshop by his network
· Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
· Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
· Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
· Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
· Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
· Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
· Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
· Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
· More than 5 Year experience in sales, marketing or related field
· Experience in E-commerce / Automotive
· Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
· Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
· Excellent organizational skills.
· Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
· Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
· Be very proactive, positive and have “can do” attitude.