One of our client is a Japanese company engage in overhead door for project in industrial & residential.They currently looking for a Business Development/Sales Engineer for local market.
Employment status: 3 month probation, if pass then to be permanent.
This position will be responsible for day to day activities such as:
• Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
• Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
• Generating potential sales leads.
• Preparing monthly sales reports.
• Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
• Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
• Maintaining client records and creating new clients
• Answering client questions about products, prices, technical things and availability.
• Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics, or a related field from a reputable university.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in sales/business development engineer.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong relationship and connections with Indonesian General Contractor/Manufacturer.
• Willingness to learn new knowledge.
• Can give excellent customer service/provide customer’s needs.
• Superb interpersonal skills (extrovert, empathy, sociable, etc.)
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
• Required skill(s): business development, sales activities, overhead door/aluminum/steel company, strong relationship & connections with indonesian general contractor/manufacture, willing to learn new knowledge, Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Required language: English
• At least 5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Applicants must be willing to work in Kebon Jeruk,West Jakarta.
• Good communication skill in Japanese is a plus point.
• Working experience in door/aluminum/steel company is a plus point.
If you are interested, please send your updated CV in Microsoft Word format & current/latest salary + expected salary + list of clients you are dealing with.