Job Responsibilities :
- Direct report to Board Director
- Supervised Accounting Division, Corporate Finance Associate including FP&A and Finance Assistance which is collaborate with Office Manager related with Cash Flow & AR.
- He will be responsible to the company’s Board of Directors for all accounting and financial matters. You must establish company wide objectives, policies, procedures, processes, programs and practice to assure the company of a continuously sound financial accounting structure
- He will provide a risk reducing framework of financial internal controls for the ten core accounting cycles also each financial cycle focuses on a key element of business accounting and therefore should be covered in your company’s financial accounting policies and procedures manual.
- Some of scope CFO responsibilities are
- Cash Flow : control the cash flow position throughout the company, understand the sources and uses of cash, and maintain the integrity of funds, securities and other valuable documents also has custody of and disburse the company’s monies and securities.
- Company Liabilities : responsible to understand all of the company’s liabilities which a company has many legal contract, statutory & tax obligations, hidden liabilities in the form of contingencies, leases or insurance summaries, and expectation from loan covenants and/or the board of directors.
- Company Performance : The company scorekeeper using tolls like the balanced scorecard, dashboard and financial statement ration analysis to communicate both the company’s expected and actual financial performance.
- Department Supervision : The CFO will supervise of Accounting, Finance, HR and IT division. Either way, he will supports the company’s accounting and financial functions using job descriptions, policies and procedures and methods for automating document control
- Financial Relationship : establish and maintain line of communication with investment bankers, financial analyst and shareholders in conjunction with President
- Finance or Raising Capital : will establish and execute programs for the provision capital required by the company including negotiating the procurement of debt and equity capital and maintaining the required financial arrangements.
- Financial Obligation : You need to approve all agreements concerning financial obligations such as contract for raw materials, IT assets and services and other action requiring a commitment of financial resources.
- Record Control : Responsible for the financial aspects of all company transactions including real estate bids, contracts and lease also ensuring company compliance with financial regulations and like Sarbanes – Oxley, the IRD Tax Code and GAAP / IFRS
- Budgeting and Expenses Control : Responsible for overseeing the budget process, collecting the inputs and comparing the company’s actual performance with estimates
- Shareholders Relation
- Bachelor Degree from any reputable university
- At least has 5 yeas working experience also has strong in corporate financial law and risk management practices
- Max 34 years old
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial management software such as SAP, Accurate, MYOB
- Excellent communication in English
- Strong in leadership