Company: Japanese IT company in South Jakarta
This is a challenging but rewarding role. An ideal candidate will be very proactive, able to self-manage tasks, and solve customers' problems on a daily basis.
Skills that are required include;
• Solid understanding of common hosting support requirements for; website hosting, email hosting, domains and DNS issues.
• Experience with both Linux and Windows-based server hosting
• Knowledge of virtualization technologies (Kubernetes, Docker, Virtuozzo, VMWare) a strong plus
• Proven analytical skills to solve customer support cases quickly
• The ability to learn about the hosting products we currently offer and provide effective customer support.
• Advanced Computer Skills – especially MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Word
• Ability to work within a team to meet set KPI’s
• You have worked in your current position for more than 2 years
• Excellent English communication skills
1. Answering inbound support requests (via Tickets, Chat, Phone) and efficiently resolving the issue, referring to colleagues for expert assistance or escalating where the issue relates to platform performance.
2. Service Enablement; when required deliver real-time deployment support to customers via phone/Teamviewer to onboard services such a Zimbra, RushFiles (Cloud Fileserver) and Acronis CloudBackup.
3. Be on-call during out-of-office hours for emergency support requests.
4. Position may require shift work, including late nights and weekends where required.