Our client is one of reputable company, engaging in several Power Plant projects across Indonesia.
Details of Job Description:
- Logistics, Importation, and Transportation; Control the storage of shipping documents for custom clearance, control general transportation schedule transportation/receiving application document, approval for transportation from relevant parties, for On-Shore procurement, coordination with Procurement Manager.
- Insurance Claim Procedure; Draft Insurance Claim Procedure for On-Shore portion, Draft the insurance claim document, collect evidence document and figure out the background information about the incident
- Support negotiation of Variation Order under instruction of Project Manager, such as collect the information for cost and evidence, draft quotation, calculation etc. Draft the MOM and finalize it with confirmation from relevant attendees.
- Contact the customer; Attend the Monthly Progress Meeting with the customer/consortium
- Payment Schedule: application of payment as per the Contract requirement. Collect evidence, draft application format etc
- Support drafting and negotiation of Master List
- Local Permit, Support Local Content Verification Activities, and support procurement manager
- Project cost control; Creating COR (Change Order Request)/ CBR (Change Budget Request), cost breakdown table periodically, and project profit report
- Payment to logistics vendor
- Other commercial/ logistics related administration
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree (Preferably Bachelor degree in Engineering)
- At least 8 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager specializing as Commercial Project Manager or Logistics (or Related position) in POWER PLANT/ ENERGY/ Related Businesses.
- Speaking, reading, and writing in Japanese preferable
- Full-Time position(s) available.