- Around 25 to 35 years old
- Good skill in using Windows and Microsoft Office tools
- University degree from reputable University (national and overseas) from any major (Law or Economics will be plus)
- Over 5 years solid work experience in other Research/Consulting firm
- Expertise in Business Administration, Accounting / Finance / Tax, Indonesian Law, Indonesian Economics / Government policy and regulation
- Proficiency in English is mandatory
- Research the market trend, business environment, competitors’ company profile and activity, Indonesian Law and regulation. e.g.) market size, major player, consumer trend, license issue, company registration and legal procedure
- Investigate client company’s strength and weakness
- Analyse above information and consider: Business Strategy (including M&A Scheme), HR Strategy and System, Governance System, Risk-management system, Restructuring Strategy, etc.
- Public sector project support for line Ministry of Japan, JICA, JETRO, etc.
- Draft the presentation material or report
- Collaboration with business partner such as Law Firm, Accounting Firm, HR agent, other research firm, etc. is required
- Field research and business trip is required sometimes.