- Responsible for the management of the CPA Australia, comprising of staff in business development, member services and administration.
- The role will also undertake responsibilities as may be permitted pursuant to Representative Office license including development of relationships with Government, Professional Bodies, Business (Big Four, MNCs & Local Business) and Universities specially in Jakarta & other identified cities in Indonesia
- Responsible to representiung and where permissible, servicing the needs of members in Indonesia developing a CPA Australia local offer and growing makret share, supporting governance and managing operations of the office
- Through understanding of the local market, needs and conditions, the Chief Representative aims to bring an exceptional CPA experience to members and to position CPA Australia as the world best member service organization providing a highly incredible professional accounting designation in Indonesia
- Lead the successful execution of the Indonesia Acquisition growth strategy and country plan which focusses on growing the membership in Indonesia, building awareness of the CPA Program and articulating the value of the CPA designation, improving member retention while strengthening the brand position of CPA Australia
- The role will be tasked to drive accountability and governance from the Indonesia office and implement a review mechanism to ensure that the execution of the Indonesia plan follows closely to objectives
- The role is responsible in marketing program and brand awareness