CTO - Enterprise Business
Working directly with the CEO, act as both a technology and business expert, making decisions
impacting current and future operations. Oversee all technology and technological resources, establish
the technology vision, strategies, and growth plans. For this role, we are seeking expertise supporting a growth strategy by expanding existing customer relationships, anticipating current and future needs, developing new business opportunities, and cultivating partner relationships. Additionally, the CTO holds the fiduciary responsibility for developing, administering, monitoring, and coordinating the
enterprise technology budget as decisions related to technology needs influence spending patterns for
departments and programs across the organization.
- Responsible for overall direction of all technology within the enterprise area
- Providing technical leadership at the enterprise level and serve an integral role in operations
and business development.
- Setting a vision for how technology and product will be used in the Enterprise Business
- Ensuring that the technological resources meet the company's short and long-term needs.
- Outline the goals for research and development.
- Creating timelines for the development and deployment of all technological services.
- Making executive decisions on behalf of the company's technological requirements.
- Maintaining a consumer-focused outlook and aiding in the delivering of IT projects to market.
- Managing technology budgets and time frames.
- Staying on top of technology trends and developments.
- Ensuring all technology practices adhere to regulatory standards.
• Formal Education : Bachelor’s degree in relevant fields
• Certifications in related enterprise business
• Previous Experience : 15 years of experience in relevant fields
• Capability/Knowledge/Hard Skill: Vast knowledge in relevant fields
• Soft Skill: Problem Solving, Teamwork and communication skill