1. At least bachelor degree in digital marketing or equivalent
2. 25-35 years old
3. Good english and communication skill
4. Good knowledge of digital marketing and social media
5. Manage advertising campaigns social and programmatic buying platforms such as : Google adwords, Facebook Business Manager, etc.
6. Negotiate and analyze advertising contracts and/or manage publisher relationships
7. Able to identify new digital and offline media opportunities
8. Coordinate market research studies
9. Analyze the impact of media marketing journey / consumer funnel and present action plans.
1. Learn the basics of company digital marketing
2. Understand the actual situation of the market and customer’s insight
3. Promoting sales campaign in conjunction with Sales Group
4. Clarifying scenario for sales promotion campaign and implementation of new products, then implementing PDCA
5. If not according to estimate, improve meeting points and content at the right time in order to obtain optimum results
6. Utilizing SFDC to follow up and monitor progress after customer delivery to dealer until contract is made
7. Improving the quality of customer delivery and number of actual sales will increase the ability to realize policies to dealers.