Our client is a Multi-National Heavy Equipment & Geotechnical Contracting Services company which located in Jakarta; currently looking for:
Electrician (Indonesian Citizen)
- Report to General Superintendent
- Performs scheduled and unscheduled electrical maintenance and or repair to equipment.
- Installation and maintenance of AC and DC equipment.
- Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct associated problems.
- Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components.
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the needs for adjustment or repairs, and to ensure compliance with codes.
- Advise the management for any hazardous risk in continued operations of equipment.
- Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, and oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of systems.
- Maintain current electrician’s license or identification card to meet governmental regulations.
- Direct and train workers to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring, equipment.
- Independently handles moderate to complex electrical repairs.
- Performs duties as assigned.
- Orders parts as needed.
- Candidate must possess at least a diploma in electrical engineering or equivalent.
- Have experiences in the same field for at least 3 (three) years. Heavy duty equipment as crane, excavator, drilling rig.
- Must have strong electrical skill.
- Knowledge/experience in electro-mechanical systems.
- Capable and knowledgeable in 480V 3 phase, 240V, transformed 24V power and auto electric.
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- Capable of reading electrical drawings, with good understanding of electrical control systems, electrical fault findings, working with 3 phase and generators, checking and testing of electrical motors of all types.
- Creative, insightful, and full of initiative
- Ability to work with MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in English both oral and written.
- Willing to be assigned at Workshop in Mekarsari, Cileungsi
- Reliable consistent attendance and the ability to perform overtime as requested.
- Must be able to work outside in all weather.