Executive Manager of Country Equipment Management Lead
· Responsible for ensuring that the facilities, layout and machinery used to produce new and existing materials and goods run to their maximum efficiency and output. This includes providing total preventative maintenance procedure, managing breakdowns of mechanical, electrical and robotic equipment (including software programming). Includes people management and budgetary/cost reporting. Coordinate with internal department for activities (maintenance service, car service, or any related).
· Contribute to the creation and implementation of best practice maintenance vision, strategy, policies, processes and procedures to aid and improve operational performance.
· Contribute to new business initiatives and projects and review and communicate the impact on Maintenance activities.
· Manage the records all ownership and operational costs of equipment and presents required data for the user to perform profitability analyses.
· Develop a Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) schedule, ensure full preventative maintenance is carried out at all factories, plan in missed maintenance activities, and lead the team to deliver effectively
· Manage the team to ensure machine availability, reactively managing dysfunctional machinery with the Shift management
· Develop clear accountability for maintenance material spend combined with a strategy to manage expenditure
· Optimize equipment according to standard procedure, enhancing performance and product quality, ensuring the achievement of all Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
· Manage systems and equipment data storage and maintain high levels of standards and accuracy
· Ensure that designated buildings, plant and facilities are fit for purpose and to provide proactive support/solutions when required
· Establish audit procedure and activities to ensure compliance of the engineering data systems
· Establish a procedure to record and monitor all documents that belong to equipment or equipment subassembly on each individual equipment register file
· Establish and manage the procedure of equipment and machinery transfers between different plants. Support equipment and machinery in the equipment fleet and provides easy and systematic management of the equipment transfer process
· Assure each EM team tracking plant and equipment, performing periodic maintenance on time, exercising control so that repairs are performed on time and correctly
· Ensure all departments workers adhere to the safety policies and procedures
· Establish the procedure for each facility to conduct regular inspections of machines to detect and resolve problems
· Follow company program
· Compulsory to comply and implement all OSH regulations and culture (including the use of PPE), energy, quality and environment.
· Providing information about occupational accidents, reports on issues and provide advice related to OHS program, energy, quality and environment (solid waste, water, and chemicals).
· Bachelor’s degree or above Major in Bachelor/College degree mechanical, electronic or automation engineering
· Minimum 5 years in maintenance
· Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills; leadership and man management skills ; interpersonal skills; ability to manage a variety of cross-functional team members; written, verbal and presentation skills; organizational and follow-up skills; competent in problem solving, team building, planning and decision making
· Language proficiency : fluently in English both conversation, reading & writing
· Other requirements :
o Have knowledge’s of strong knowledge facilities machines and equipment; excellent organizational and leadership abilities; financial and budget control; planning maintenance operation; understanding of technical aspects ; working knowledge of facilities machines and equipment
o Candidates must be aware about safety & health and make it be their priority