- Bachelor of Finance, Business Administration, or Accounting/Tax
- Min. 5 years' experience in footwear/manufacturing industry.
- Preferably Manager or Assistant Manager.
- Max. 40 years old.
- Fluent in English
- Placement: 2 years in Serang then move to Central Java
- Analyze monthly financial results, deriving key trends and insights, and drilling down to underlying performance drivers.
- Build and maintain standardized monthly and quarterly management reports for leadership team.
- Ad hoc analysis - Analyze data from different perspectives and angles to help support business decisions.
- Review and handle COGS and various tax reports (VAT IN/OUT, CIT, etc).
- Provide competetive costing and pricing analysis and interpolation, based on thorough understanding of the shoe manufacturing processes, materials, and technologies.
- Establish regularity on order distribution. Analyze and standardize material usage quantity for new shoe categories.
- Forecast and monitor factory spending. Periodically audit and report out for effective cost control.