Our client is multinational consumer electronics company
1. Analyze the trends of Key Performance Indicators (KPI), especially relating to financial metrics such as sales, expenditures, and profit margin.
2. Monitor KPI, and identify the cause of any unexpected variances.
3. Develop and continually improve budgeting, financial projections and operating forecast.
4. Improve business performance reporting.
5. Present the monthly and quarterly financial reports of various units and departments.
6. Develop financial models and analyze them to support strategic initiatives.
7. Support management team and the Heads of Department with data-driven analysis.
1. Bachelor degree from Accounting / Finance.
2. Current position minimal Supervisor / Assistant Manager with 3 years in same position.
3. Fluent English is a must.
4. Background from trading company (home appliance / consumer goods) and has import job.
5. Age no more than 40 years old.
6. Hardworking and willing to work overtime.