A Japanese law firm in Jakarta is looking for a secretary and assistant who speaks Japanese and English.
Work Location: Sudirman Area, Jakarta
Employment Status: 6 months contracts for probation, with permanent chance.
Main Job Description:
1. Filing documents
2. Finalize agreement, other related documents
3. Preparing invoices
4. Attend to phone calls
5. Handling reimbursement
6. Preparing required domestic and international ticket
7. Maintain client data base
8. Preparing team collection report
9. Bridging communication with Japanese head office by phone and email.
10. Greet Japanese guest.
11. Other general affair task.
1. Female, max 27yo
2. Bachelor’s degree, any major.
3. Japanese minimum N2. (Candidates with N3 who can communicate fluently is also welcome)
4. English skill is a MUST.
5. Minimum 1 years of experience in secretarial/administration.
6. Diligent, attention to detail.
7. Proficient in Ms. Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Working Day: Mon – Fri, 9:00 - 17:30