Geophysicist/ Geoscientist for E&P (Oil & Gas) Company.
- Technical evaluation and monitoring for the current existing projects;
- G&G study for the new venture and basin evaluation;
- Communication, discussion and negotiation with project partners, potential partners and government.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Geology/Geophysics or equivalent.
- Experience in E&P Business, around 10 years
- Basic understanding of E&P Business (Oil & Gas Industry) in Indonesia.
- Basic knowledge of the Geology including Stratigraphy, Sedimentology, Structural Geology.
- Practical and/or advanced knowledge of Seismic Activities.
- Acquisition: Layout, Parameter Setting and QC
- Processing: Processing method (signal to-noise ratio (S/N), various seismic gathers, common midpoint (CMP) binning and fold, stacking, pre-stack versus post-stack data, pre- and post-migration, etc.) and QC
- Interpretation: Seismic Logging (Check shot, VSP), Well-tie, Wavelet Synthetic Seismogram, TimeDepth, Horizon & Fault, mapping and QC etc and Specific Analysis: Velocity Analysis, Attribute, Inversion, AVO and QI etc.
- Familiar with the technical software (Petrel Software and others) and general skills of MS software (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Contributions for team work and communication through the team proactively.
- English communication and reporting
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Geology/Geophysics or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available
- Contract Employment for 1 year (1 year contract but it can be extended or changed to permanent employment based upon the performance)