Description The role of senior outsourcing manager reports to the country outsourcing director directly.
He is responsible for managing the entire outsourcing team, planning, searching, and coordinating subcontractor resources, so as to deliver various telecom projects according to the strict deadline and budget. Responsibilities
• Search powerful telecommunication subcontractors in the market, organize authentication process to register qualified companies as subcontractors.
• Subcontractor management throughout project life cycle, build effective communication channel with key subcontractors and maintain a long term relationship.
• Acquiring and analyze the market price，in order to develop reasonable and competitive outsourcing procurement strategy.
• Organize RFQ or bidding process with subcontractors，price and contract terms negotiation and clarification.
• Plan and acquiring adequate subcontractor teams from different subcontractors，to meet the project need of resources.
• Monitor and coordinate subcontractors teams to fulfill the project implementation target of progress and quality.
• Organize routine meeting with project team and subcontractors to identify and resolve issues and conflicts throughout project life cycle.
•Manage all subcontractors PO、settlement and payment, ensure all process is running smoothly.
• Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel, determine and assess need for additional staff and/or consultants and make the appropriate recruitments if necessary.
• Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise outsourcing team members and subcontractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
• Develop and deliver outsourcing progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations
· Above 5 years direct work experience in a telecommunication project management capacity, including all aspects of process development and execution.
· Be familiar with the telecommunication market in Indonesia, and learn about major suppliers and subcontractors.
· Demonstrated experience in people management & Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
· Reacts to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently.
· Strong interpersonal skills, Persuasive, encouraging, and motivating.
· Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, subcontractors, and other departments.
· Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial.