One of our clients, a fastmoving logistic technology company is looking for:
Head of Product Management
Reporting to the Group CTO, s/he will own and manage product roadmap which s/he will develop with executive stakeholders and ensure it is executed as planned with product team resources. The responsibilities will include and not limited to:
- Responsible forming, managing and developing product team resources.
- Develop process, procedures and best practices for product team management and product management lifecycle.
- Own projects/products/features from conception to launch, and evolution after launch.
- Bachelor Degree in IT, IS, Computer Science, related field.
- 5-7+ years product experience.
- Experience in ownership of a product/feature life cycle, from scratch to full launch, as well as evolution and enhancements after launch.
- Great understanding of product management practices, feature prioritization, roadmap, and business requirements
- Excellent at project management to launch products across multiple teams.
- Excellent with web and mobile standards, UX principles, designs, and usability.
- Excellent at product specifications and wireframing.
- Excellent with data analytics / KPI metrics (business intel experience is a plus).
- Scrum Master experience is a plus.
- Willing to work in Jakarta - Indonesia with possibility to be relocated to overseas