Based location : Gunung Putri,Bogor
- Formulate product prototypes and evaluate them for chemical and physical properties, performance, and stability.
- Develop new formulations for different personal care products, cosmetics and OTCs.
- Improve current formulations of products when needed.
- Research product formulations and properties of raw materials.
- Prepare and provide samples for biological laboratory and field testing for efficacy and safety.
- Establish product specifications and procedures as required for R & D projects.
- Support scale-ups from prototype to commercial manufacture particularly to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs).
- Obtain process technology and equipment information for production.
- Obtain data and information required for regulatory submissions and patent applications.
- Support on technical service for operations and consumer relations.
- Conduct research and field evaluations on new products.
- Develop new products and improve functioning of existing products.
- Provide technical and supervisory support within laboratory and other departments as required.
- Coordinate research and development activities within all organizational departments.
- Develop reports and documents detailing project processes, results and conclusions.
- Min 2 years experience as RnD manager or 3 years experience as assistant manager of RnD of Cosmetics Manufacturer company
- Willing to be placed in Gn.Putri, Bogor