Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, any field.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in HR field with 2 years HR Assistant Manager level.
- Proactive, Initiative, good analytical, interpersonal & communication skills.
- Possess “can do” attitude, entrepreneurial spirit, practical creativity, a strong determination & commitment to deliver results.
- Good command of both spoken & written English.
- Computer-literate & have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel/Words/PowerPoint.
- Preferably Manager/Assistant Manager specialized in Human Resources or equivalent.
Responsible for HR functions including payroll, budget, manpower planning, annual performance review, HR database, employee and industrial relation and any other relation HR and administration activities.
- Responsible for all related activities of payroll processing and administration, ensuring timely and accurate delivery of payroll.
- Responsible for employee relations (onboarding, employee communications, existing and exiting employee’s matters), policy development and Performance Management.
- Analyze and review employee’s remuneration (review the process and propose recommendation).
- Liaise with the other HR team to ensure employee data is recording accurately, especially related compensation & benefit function.
- Maintain HR System and ensure employee data changes keeping update.
- Managing the employee agreement including all related document and controlling employee contract.
- Maintain issues related to payroll and compensation benefit and able to communicate properly to employee.
- Any other duties as assigned.