Our client, who is a well known manufacture company, seeks for I. E. Manager (will be placed in Banten).
Responsible for capacity study and management, MFG cost analysis and control.
1. Plan and establish sequence of operations to fabricate and assemble parts or products and to promote efficient utilization.
2. Review production schedules, engineering specifications, orders, and related information to obtain knowledge of manufacturing methods, procedures, and activities.
3. Estimate production costs, cost saving methods, and the effects of product design changes on expenditures for management review, action, and control.
4. Draft and design layout of equipment, materials, and workspace to illustrate maximum efficiency using drafting tools and computer.
5. Coordinate and implement quality control objectives, activities, or procedures to resolve production problems, maximize product reliability, or minimize costs.