Our client is a Multi-National Motion Automation Solution Provider company which in Tangerang; currently looking for:
Proposal Engineer for PA Sales Function Area
responsible for providing quality & timely delivery of PA project proposals based on customer’s specifications and requirements, in alignment with sales strategy for South East Asia.
- Reporting to PA Sales Manager South East Asia (SEA).
- Responsible for preparing & generating technical project proposals to User inter-companies in SEA.
- Responsible for providing optimized costing estimation with minimum price leakages.
- Important to identify and interpret customer’s needs and requirements, thus addressing them with our proposed solutions.
- Review tender evaluation & specifications and submission of tender compliance and deviation.
- Selection of appropriate components to provide system design solutions.
- Engineering Production sizing calculations with our internal software tools.
- Ensure quality management system on proposals are followed and maintained.
- Support & Liaising
- Work closely with and support PA sales team. Ensure all matters are communicated and clarified with sales / customer in order to iron out all doubts before proposal and costing generations.
- Work closely within proposal team members for proposal stage requirements when necessary.
- Work closely with Cluster CS supply chain organization to source for 3rd party product to fill project solution gap.
- Work closely with Cluster PA Product Management to fill project solution gap for PA components.
- Work closely with Cluster CS Team on engineering support and project hand-over.
- Maintain and promote a professional and harmonious relationship with customers and within the team.
- Engineering – Bachelor Degree/Diploma (preferably Mechanical or Process Engineering)
- Has minimum 2 years’ experience as Proposal Engineer in
- Specific knowledge in at least the PA specific GFIS (Water, Food Processing & Chemical) will be added advantage
- Knowledge about applications within the scope of Process Automation product
- Experience in engineering design including
- Pipe and valve sizing
- Material selection (piping & seal)
- CV calculation for valve
- Connection interface (piping & valve)
- Has Technical knowledge in mechanical and electrical engineering, process valve automation. Experience in sizing of process valve actuator sizing
- Has Knowledge of products for Process flow design, piping accessories and process valves, valve automation products/solutions.
- Good in English
- Computer Skills: MS-Office, CRM tools
- Able to handle a few delegated inquiries simultaneously & efficiently.
- Able to work independently, without much supervision.
- Self-discipline with personal set or given targets to complete it.
- Passionate, proactive & highly motivated.
- Basic Competencies
- Performance Orientation (Very important)
- Openness and Flexibility (Very important)
- Toughness (Very important)
- Communication (Very important)
- Team working (Very important)
- Problem Solving (Important)
- Personal Planning and Organization (Important)
- Tolerance (Important)
o Function-specific Competencies
§ Customer orientation (Very important)
§ Innovation and Creativity (Very important)
§ Decision making and Responsibility (Very important)
§ Strategic orientation (Important)
§ Entrepreneurial thinking and Market awareness (Important)