One of our clients, a public listed textile company, is looking for an:
INTERNAL AUDIT MANAGER
· Prepare and administer an annual audit plan.
· Oversee audit operations to assess controls, operational efficiencies and compliance with all policies, procedures and regulations.
· Maintain a comprehensive system for recording all audit plans, work papers, findings, reports, and follow-up audits.
· Insure the timely and accurate completion of the audit plan.
· Review audit work performed by staff for completion and accuracy.
· Conduct audit exit conferences. Draft and issue audit reports.
· Conduct special audits as required by management and issue results.
· Recommend revisions and/or additions to policies and procedures in order to improve operations as well as internal controls.
· Respond to ad hoc requests to address control issues on new business processes, policies and procedures
• Minimum 10 years of experience in Internal Audit with 5 Years in the Senior Internal Audit level.
• Experience in the Manufacturing set up is essential
• Good knowledge of PSAKs