Our client seek for talent
- Position : IT Manager
- Office : Kawasan Greenland International Industrial Center (GIIC) Blok AF No. 1
- Industry : Manufacturing Automotive
- Job Brief : This company has manpower for over 700 employees. IT Manager must have experience on handling ERP System.
Core Job Duties :
- Lead large IT teams, including the design and deployment of new IT systems and services
- Monitor performance of information technology systems to determine cost and productivity levels, and to make recommendations for improving the IT infrastructure
- Help define IT infrastructure strategy, architecture, and processes
- Analyze business requirements by partnering with key stakeholders across the organization to develop solutions for IT needs
- Assess vendors and develop test strategies for new hardware and software
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues related to internal IT
Should you are interested, you may reply with your update CV.
Joshua Tampubolon (Mr)
Recruitment Consultant of Japanese Account Division