- Information/Cyber security qualification (CompTIA Security+, EC Council Network Security Administrator etc.) or network related qualification (CCNA etc.) is required.
- Advanced English skill in speaking and writing is required.
- Sufficient skill in using Personal Computer (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access) is required.
- Assist experts in designing cybersecurity training1.
- Assist experts in procuring IT services such as training, consulting and technical document translation from local vendors. (e.g. finding appropriate vendors, reviewing proposals from the vendors, making contracts with vendors)
- Assist experts in monitoring activities of procured IT services. (e.g. checking the progress, reviewing outputs of the services, asking improvement of the services when necessary )
- Assist experts in procuring IT equipment such as servers, workstations, switches and storages, etc.;
- Collect and analyze cybersecurity related information (e.g. new cybersecurity policy) in Indonesia and provide the results to experts;
- Provide translation service (e.g. summarizing the technical document written in Indonesian)
- Accompany experts for meetings with the project counterpart and related stakeholders;
- Assist experts to prepare documents, reports, etc.;
- Assist experts in other tasks on request