- Provides legal assistance, supports and administration on matters related to regulations, commercial contracts, service agreement and corporate services/corporate action.
- Drafting, review, interpretation on Company’s documents (agreement, business license, other documents as the company’s requirement.
- Handling Legal Due Dilligence and if necessary cooperate with legal consultant (Lawyers and notary or other party as the Company requirement)
- Providing applicable and strategic legal adivce as required
- Manage external and internal legal resources (if necessary)
- Adjust and make new policy/procedures required by the Company
- Ensure that the Company’s business in compliance with applicable regulations, including review the regulations and manage consultantcy with regulatory div (OJK)
- Creates new policy or procedure based on the Company’s requirement
- Manage Coprorate event as required by authority (AGMS, OJK event : GCG, Education Literacy , Customer Protection and etc)
- Manage Legal Documents and licenses and ensure its throughly comply with applicable legal requirement
- Manage the Company’s uncollectible receivables and Bad Debtors
- Conduct negotiation with the Bad Debtors including conduct litigation if necessary
- Handling internal settlement also liase with external parties to realize the settlement
- Provide legal advisory in related to the cases
At least 3 years managing legal collection or debt collection
Have an experience in finance or banking industry