Our client is a Multi-National Manufacturing Pallet Plastic in Pasuruan (East Java) currently looking for:
QC & Development Department Head (Pasuruan Based)
Duties and responsibilities:
- Oversee the implementation of all Operating Procedures have been carried out correctly in accordance with the provisions made.
- Analyzing the failure of production, discussing it with relevant parts and looking for the causes and solutions.
- Evaluate and determine product / material stability and set standards in accordance with existing data.
- Establish networking with relevant government agencies or private parties.
- Make periodic reports and other reports requested by superiors or other sections.
- Responsible for the availability of specifications and test methods for starting materials, semi-finished products, supporting products, finished products, and Operational Monitoring Procedures during the production process.
- Responsible for the planning and implementation of all activities of the Quality Control Section or quality control including the implementation of tasks in the physics, chemistry, microbiology laboratories, implementation of supervision during the production process.
- Evaluate new materials from new potential suppliers including partnerships with clients
- In conjunction with requirements driven by sales and CEO, manage new pallet designs recognizing customer needs and trends, follow-up new pallet trials to meet requirements (internal and external / customer), , create quality procedures, standards and specifications, monitor and improve pallet product quality, feedback and make corrective action if there are problems related to product quality at the customer
- Responsible for the decision to release or reject the initial material.
- Responsible for the decision to release, reject or reprocess the product being produced or stop the production process if necessary.
- Do all the work related to research and development.
- Responsible for cleanliness and tidiness in the work area.
- Responsible for mistakes made by the team and understanding key learning areas.
§ Authorities report activities that violate company rules.
§ Authorized to propose updates related to their fields for the progress of the company.
§ Authorized to submit proposals to the leadership and in accordance with the rules.
§ Authorities decide to pass or refuse initial material and advise management.
§ Authorizes to pass, refuse, or reprocess the product being produced or stop the production process if necessary.
- Minimum S1 in Chemical Engineering
- Required experience:
- in the field of Quality Control for at least 5 years in the plastic industry and also having experience in the field of Engineering and design will be an added value / priority.
- Skills Required:
- Having good product knowledge
- Having high analytical and problem solving skills
- Speaking Skills (English Advance).
- Willing to stay and work in Pasuruan.