- deal sourcing (main priority) of mid market companies as well as later-stage startups
- preparing proposals articulating the deals and the value proposition to the client
- coordinate with multi-disciplinary teams of financial, tax and legal experts to progress the transaction
- conducting financial and business analysis and performing valuation
- negotiation of deal terms and transaction documents
- Bachelor's degree or higher.
- 3-8 years work experience in Japanese companies in Japan and/or Indonesia in the field of corporate planning, business development, finance or sales and marketing.
- Strong network with C-suite officers of local companies and small and medium companies is an advantage
- Some level of Japanese proficiency will be advantage.
- Basic accounting / finance knowledge
- Business mindset with strong analytical and critical thinking skills to present solutions to complex problems in a logical and step-by-step manner.
- Strong attitude toward learning new things beyond comfort zone
- Professional mindset with high sense of responsibility toward client
- Possesses strong writing, communication, and presentation skills.
- Able to set goals and achieve them and operate independently.