Company: Japanese IT company
Location: South Jakarta
• Outstanding work ethic, punctual and able to work unassisted
• 2-3 years' minimum experience working with digital marketing campaigns.
• Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing computer software and online applications (CRM tools, online analytics, Google AdWords etc.)
• Experience with Adobe tools such as Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator a strong advantage.
• Experience with HTML a strong advantage.
• Exquisite communication and people skills
• Strong communication, presentation, collaboration, and relationship-building skills.
• Diploma Degree ; Bachelor in Marketing, Business or relevant field is a strong advantage
• Implement and optimize programmatic campaigns (webinar and offline exhibition)
• Prepare and automate emails marketing campaigns.
• Increase the number of high-quality leads.
• Analyze digital data to draw key recommendations around website and campaign optimization.
• Plan and execute multiple A/B Tests.
• Monitor key online marketing metrics to track the achievement of our goals.
• Create and maintain custom reports using advanced Excel and Google Sheets techniques.
• Compose and post online content on the company’s website and social media accounts
• Write marketing literature (brochures, press releases etc) to augment the company’s presence in the market