· You will responsible for
sales and promotional activities for Ophthalmology product portfolio.
· You will need to hire, onboard, train, and coach individual team members on various skills, such as communication, tools & processes, and pitching skills to become top performers, including day-to-day supervision and guidance in the field.
· You will need to ensure all team members are continuously on track to hit their target by monitoring their individual performance against business goals and metrics.
· You will ensure the personal development of your team by conducting needed training for your team improvement
· You will need to foster a culture of teamwork, knowledge, and ambition within your team
· You will need to get your hands dirty. You will manage and support sales team in negotiation with customers & in sales activities, handling tender documentations, conduct regular visits to existing & prospective customers independently.
· Degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Chemistry, Biology or any related fields
· At least 5 years’ experience in a marketing environment
· Good time management
· Able to work independently, work under pressure and with a target
· Pleasant personality, proactive mindset
· Good command of spoken and written English
· Persuasive, Strong customer focus and excellent presentation skills
· Someone who can function as a partner and teacher at the same time
· Ambitious and self-driven: Leads by example, brings the fire to work every single day, able to face problems
· Working side by side with others and able to put team priorities above individual
· Willing to travel frequently