Helping with time and daily management, scheduling of meetings, correspondence, and note-taking also expect to answer phone calls, take notes, schedule meetings and send emails on behalf of your manager as well as organise events.
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
- Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments. Many PAs control access to the manager/executive.
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation.
- Organising events and conferences.
- Reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines.
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence.
- Managing databases and filing systems.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems.
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients.
- Collating and filing expenses.
-Conducting research on behalf of the manager.
- Organising the manager’s personal commitments including travel or childcare.
2. English Speaking Fluently
3. Aged not more than 30 years old
5. Computer Literate
6. Overseas Business Trip is a must
7. Experience as PA minimum 1 year