The team is spread across India and Indonesia, and is led by experienced founders who have founded, setup, scaled and exited businesses across India and Indonesia. We have raised our first round of funding, and are growing extremely fast.
The role is responsible for building intelligence to help us make smarter decisions. You will be working day-in, day-out with the product and engineering folks to help define what next to build and improve our products through data-backed insights.
- 0-3 years of experience a Product Analyst or in related profile
- Keen interest in learning business and product management (and to later on transition into PM role)
- Good applied statistical skills and knowledge of statistics required
- Proficiency and working knowledge of SQL and Excel is must-have
- Deadline driven, ability to work independently
- Detail-oriented, with a strong passion for analytics and problem solving
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Track performance of new product releases and measure success
- Exploring data to find actionable insights and make a product recommendation
- Own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing reports, dashboards, etc.
- Define metrics to measure the health and success of all initiatives
- Generate ideas for exploratory analysis to shape future products and provide recommendations for actions
- Drive consumer research and combine with analysis to generate actionable insights