- Oversee the process of trial production and standardization involved in translating a prototype design into mass production, including identifying types of machinery, creating moulds and modules, trouble-shooting technical problems, etc.
- Act as the contact window with brand design/prototyping team for technical transfer and integrated workflow and schedule planning.
- Demonstrated expertise in traditional footwear manufacturing processes – injecting, cutting, sewing, welding, machining, laser cutting, construction, prototyping.
- Excellent understanding of pattern and shoe construction with the ability to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Plan the design trial production. Arrange personnel and allocate resources to help solve technical issues during mass production.
- Supervise industrial engineering, product engineering, chemical engineering, and category commercialization teams.
Product Engineering Director (Footwear)
|Job title:||Product Engineering Director (Footwear)|
|Salary:||Rp. 50.000.000 - Rp. 125.000.000 (Spv)|
|Start date:||17 Sep 2020|
|Contact details:||Victoria Bella|
|Job published:||2 months ago|