Product Engineering Director (footwear, Central Java)
An opportunity with a leading shoes manufacturing company with 10,000 employees.
· Oversee the process of trial production and standardization involved in translating a prototype design into mass production, including identifying types of machinery, creating moulds and modules, trouble-shooting technical problems, and so on.
· Act as the contact window with brand design/prototyping team for technical transfer and integrated workflow and schedule planning.
· Demonstrated expertise in traditional footwear manufacturing processes – injecting, cutting, sewing, welding, machining, laser cutting, construction, prototyping. Excellent understanding of pattern and shoe construction with the ability to identify opportunities for improvement.
· Plan the design trial production. Arrange personnel and allocate resources to help solve technical issues during mass production.
· Supervise industrial engineering, product engineering, chemical engineering, and category commercialization teams.
· Bachelor of Industrial Engineering, Product Engineering, or alike.
· Minimum 10 years' experience in footwear/shoes manufacturing industry.
· Preferably Manager or Director.
· Fluent in English.
· Full-Time position(s) available.
· Willing to be placed 2 years in Serang then move to Central Java
· Salary range open for negotiation