- Drive the trial production and commercialization process of new shoe products, based on the technical spec package received from the Development Center.
- Provides specific technical expertise to ensure effective transition of footwear design samples into mass production while ensuring the manufacturability and cost to target are met.
- Collaborate with manufacturing department in monitoring quality and solving problem to ensure smooth mass production.
- Provide feedback for the Development Center on technical bottleneck encountered.
- Work closely with selected suppliers to identify commercial obstacles and provide solutions in early development stage to optimize value/cost viability ratios through product engineering and efficient manufacturing techniques.
- Provide auditing and coaching to ensure product quality during mass production.
Product Engineering Manager (Footwear)
|Job title:||Product Engineering Manager (Footwear)|
|Salary:||Rp300,000,000 - Rp420,000,000|
|Contact details:||Victoria Bella|
|Job published:||September 20, 2021 11:29|