- Drive the trial production and commercialization process of new shoe products, based on the technical spec package received from the Development Center.
- Provides specific technical expertise to ensure effective transition of footwear design samples into mass production while ensuring the manufacturability and cost to target are met.
- Collaborate with manufacturing department in monitoring quality and solving problem to ensure smooth mass production.
- Provide feedback for the Development Center on technical bottleneck encountered.
- Work closely with selected suppliers to identify commercial obstacles and provide solutions in early development stage to optimize value/cost viability ratios through product engineering and efficient manufacturing techniques.
- Provide auditing and coaching to ensure product quality during mass production.
Product Engineering Manager (Footwear)
|Job Title:||Product Engineering Manager (Footwear)|
|Salary:||Rp. 35.000.000 - Rp. 70.000.000 (Staff)|
|Start Date:||17 Sep 2020|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Bella|
|Job Published:||September 17, 2020 08:13|