The team is spread across India and Indonesia, and is led by experienced founders who have founded, setup, scaled and exited businesses across India and Indonesia. We have raised our first round of funding, and are growing extremely fast.
Position: Product Manager
- 2 + years of experience as Product Manager of a consumer facing product OR 4 + years of experience as UX Researcher/Designer of a consumer facing product
- Hardcore Data Analysis skills. Ability to analyse large amounts of data and come up with accurate insights or testable hypotheses
- Problem solving skills with ability to understand deeper requirements from multiple stakeholders, very clear and structured thought process, and ability to combine multiple disparate ideas to come up with a good, testable solution
- Ability to take complex features/ideas and turn them into quickly testable hypotheses or quickly implementable MVPs
- Strong communication skills in both English and Bahasa Indonesia, both verbally and in writing.
- Leadership experience in managing multiple complex projects, and influencing stakeholders
- Take ownership of projects/tasks, follow up and push relevant parties, without requiring to be micromanaged
- Be meticulous, while also able to iterate quickly
- Drive Product vision and execution, prioritise roadmap, work with all other teams to ensure customer needs and business objective are met
- Deeply understand customer behaviour, needs, motivations and requirements and translate them into great products
- Ideate products and features to serve customer needs after gathering input from relevant stakeholders
- Create Product Requirement Documents (PRDs) with clarity on objective, execution details and metrics to measure success
- Work with Technology and Management team to create and follow Product Roadmap
- Ensure timely launch of products
- Measure key metrics that inform the success of products.
- Launch continuous iterations and improvements to make sure User and business needs are being satisfied
- Own the creative process of generating, developing, and curating new ideas
- Use data to drive deeper engagement with users
- Analyze market and competitive conditions, to help inform product decisions that deliver unique value based on customer demands
- Act as the Product Evangelist inside the company, ensure that all teams have relevant information about the product