- Manage PLC: product inventory, sales forecasting, demand planning & competition analysis
- Produce regulars report (i. e. daily/weekly/monthly) to the management or any related parties within required deadline and accurate manner.
- Support end-to-end order processing activities.
- Manage the correspondence both internal and external team to ensure sales forecast and achievement (sell in - sell out data)
- Maintain sales records and update distributor/customer records (PSI Data)
- Handling marketing activities
- Bachelor degree from any reputable university
- At least 3 years working experiences as Product Marketing in IT Industry.
- Has a good communication in English
- Able to work under pressure and result oriented