Our client is Telematics, Precision Agriculture and IoT Solutions Provider in ASEAN.
- Perform all aspects of project management, from initiating, planning, executing and closing the project
- Coordinate with internal resources and third related parties/ vendors to ensure completion and flawless execution of the projects
- Communicate intensively with clients, sub-contractors or vendors related to ensuring an effective working relationship
- Provide project progress reports and communicating information related to clients and management companies.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Develop a details project plan to monitor and track progress
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation and reporting
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science/Information Technology from Reputable University.
- Preferably has a non-formal education in the field of Project Management.
- Having work experience as Project Manager at least 5 Years in IoT and Telematics Project.
- Having experience working multi-national company.
- Able to supervise subordinate with own workload and minimal supervision whilst maintaining flexibility in job role.