A leading integrated digital marketing consulting firm in Singapore is looking for experienced and knowledgeable SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Consultant.
The SEO Consultant will be responsible to action SEO strategy across a number of websites, hence needs to be goal oriented, possess exceptional attention to detail, and have outstanding interpersonal skills.
Ideal candidate will need to demonstrate passion for SEO, organisation skills and great attention to detail. The ability to multitask, manage multiple accounts and prioritise tasks based on performance is also essential.
· Developing and implementing effective search engine optimization (SEO) strategies for this improvement of organic search ranking and the maximization of ROI.
· Experience in Multi Project Planning and management to create and support SEO marketing plans and communicate timelines, process updates, roadblocks etc. on regular basis to the team.
· Ability to interact with people at all levels of an organization, strong cross-functional teamwork in a fast paced, high growth environment managing offsite and onsite optimization projects and reporting on performance.
· Ability to manage a team and guide resources in project planning, tasks execution & responsible for overseeing all SEO campaign activities conducted by the team.
· Support the senior/head of SEO to execute an SEO strategy and update on the project planning to ensure smooth workflow.
· Well versed in preparing SEO reports on a weekly and monthly basis to be shared with client and identifying areas for improvement.
· Showcase a deep understanding of how content and link building works to optimize websites along with strategies for asset optimisation, for consumers and search engines.
· Conduct ongoing research, analysis and audits to identify opportunities for target key terms and on-page optimisation, and to protect against algorithmic penalties
· Work cross functionally with our content team (agency and inhouse) to ensure content strategy is fully SEO optimised and backlinks are clean and valuable.
· Indonesian with 3+ years of managing SEO tasks, team management skill is a plus
· Degree or equivalent preferred
· Understanding of content marketing tactics, such as SEO, PR and social media marketing.
· Knowledgeable of the technical aspects of SEO and ability to talk to web administrators on various SEO requirements
· Eagerness to cross-train and learn new skills on the job
· Good cross-cultural communication skills as well as the ability to handle a multiple clients of diverse environments
· Good communication skills , speaking and writing in English