Sustainable Development/HSE Manager (footwear, Central Java)
An opportunity with a leading shoes manufacturing company with 10,000 employees.
- Demonstrate expertise in waste reduction, energy conservation strategy, minimizing environmental impact, etc. Ensure compliance with laws and local regulations, as well as meeting ISO and brand standards.
- Develop and implement sustainability strategy, initiate required actions, embed sustainability into the broader business scope and drive the agenda to success.
- Track operations across functions, lead internal audit, and deliver compliance training to raise employee awareness on sustainability.
- Bachelor's Degree in Health, Safety and Sustainability management
- Minimum 10 years' experience in footwear/shoes manufacturing industry
- Preferably Manager or Assistant Managers.
- Fluent in English.
- Full-Time position available.
- Willing to be placed 2 years in Serang then move to Central Java.
· Salary range open for negotiation
Feel free to submit your updated CV to email@example.com