Technical Support Manager (Japanese Speaker)
Work Location: Sunter, Jakarta Utara
Status: Permanent after 3 months probation
1. Managing technical support team.
2. Provide technical support service to clients.
3. Reporting to Japanese Technical Manager.
4. Other related tasks.
1. Bachelor’s degree in electrical/electronic, mechatronic, IT, etc.
2. Min. 40 years old.
3. More than 8 years of experience as Technician Asst. Manager.
4. Knowledge and experience in managing subordinates and improving team productivity.
5. Japanese language skill with JLPT N3/N2 certificate.
6. English speaking skill is MANDATORY.
7. Wise, hard-worker, and mature.
Working day: Monday – Friday
Company business: IT Hardware Trading