Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with business and product teams to understand their analytical needs, and translate them into data requirements with clearly defined data metrics and definitions.
- Design and develop ETL processes to ingest data into data warehouse, and transform data into data models suitable for business intelligence and analytics needs.
- Build dashboards and reports to visualize and interpret business data in supporting business decision making.
- Perform in-depth analysis on Company business, present results to varied audiences, and translate insights to actionable recommendations.
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience, preferably either: 1) in data centric roles with experience with reporting systems, data pipeline architecture and data modeling; or 2) analytical roles supporting strategy, program or project management, and technology operations.
- Must be proficient with querying and manipulating raw datasets, preferably with SQL.