Bachelor's degree from any major.
Min. 5 years' experience as supply chain/procurement in footwear/manufacturing industry.
Max 40 years old
Fluent in English.
Placement: 2 years in Serang then move to Central Java
- Determine appropriate equipment and staffing levels to load, unload, move, or store materials.
- Manage activities related to strategic or tactical purchasing, material requirements planning, controlling inventory, warehousing, or receiving.
- Select transportation routes to maximize economy by combining shipments or consolidating warehousing and distribution.
- Define performance metrics for measurement, comparison, or evaluation of supply chain factors, such as product cost or quality.
- Implement new or improved supply chain processes to improve efficiency or performance.