1. Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Business Administration, Marketing or related field
2. 1-2 years’ work experience in business development and from Retail, FMCG Logistic Industries is plus
3. Willing to travel as needed
1. helps companies to boost growth and sales
2. Develop business strategy
3. build client relationships
4. identify new business opportunities
5. Assist with drafting business plans/proposals for new and existing customers
6. Explain prospective clients about the advantages of the products or services offered and follow up with them in order to close the business deals.
7. Developing and sustaining relationships with company stakeholders and clients
8. Analyzing client feedback data to determine whether client are satisfied with company product and services
9. Providing insight into product development and competitive positioning.